A draw ability allows you to take one or more cards from the top of your deck and add them to your hand.
How to PlayEdit
A draw ability moves the targeted card from the top of a player's deck to that player's hand.
All draw abilities are instantaneous. A draw ability targets the cards on top of a player's deck.
- When a Lost Soul is drawn it is placed in the owner's Land of Bondage and another card is drawn to replace the Lost Soul. The Lost Soul does not count as one of the cards drawn.
- A draw ability targets cards that are in the deck of the player that activated the draw ability.
- Players draw exclusively from their own deck; your opponent(s) never draw cards from your deck.
- If a draw ability is negated, return the drawn cards into their previous order on the deck. If this cannot be done, shuffle the drawn cards together and topdeck them.
- When multiple cards are drawn they are drawn as a single action not as a separate action for each card drawn.