A topdeck ability puts a card on top of its owner’s deck.
How to PlayEdit
If a card is put on top of a deck it is always put on top of its owner’s deck. If a card is put on the bottom of a deck it is always put on the bottom of its owner’s deck. All topdeck and underdeck abilities are instantaneous.
All topdeck and underdeck abilities target the cards that are to be relocated to the deck.
- Targets must be “in play.”
- If a topdeck or underdeck ability would not change the location of a card, then the card is not a valid target for the topdeck or underdeck ability.
- When a card is returned to a deck it is returned to face value as well.
- “Place/put on draw pile” and “Place on deck” are topdeck abilities.
- “Place/put under draw pile” and “Place under deck” are underdeck abilities.